Senior Integration Engineer
£33 – £46K
Bluefin are recruiting for a client in Loughborough who are seeking a Senior Integration Engineer. The role will support the integration activities with their customers and partners enabling fast, robust and safe integration of their equipment.
- Provide support to customers for integration of equipment into multiple applications
- Ensure that delivered system hardware meets customer integration requirements, through liaison with product development team
- Ensure all customers have equipment installed in a functionally correct, safe, and reliable manner, though a “hands on” installation process within the vehicle
- Interface with the customer to ensure success of in-vehicle functional test and associated test-track and on-road test programmes
- Sharing of customer status, issues, challenges, and solutions with the product development team to inform design progression
- Operate efficient and accurate document and data management for the hardware integration process and customer in-application testing
- Interface with regulatory bodies including standards committees
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and will have experience of development of integrated systems – ideally from an automotive environment. Experience of testing and developing system / vehicle interface level software would be beneficial.
The role requires a solution focussed individual with an innovative approach to problem solving. Practical experience of mechanical and thermal integration including hands on installation is essential. A good understanding of the automotive industry, ideally with previous experience within an OEM or relevant Tier 1 supplier would be beneficial for the role.
If this sounds like a good fit with your background, please send a copy of your CV to Rob Atkins at Bluefin Recruitment for immediate consideration.