Looking for a new challenge?
Bluefin Recruitment enjoy the challenge of matching great candidates with fantastic opportunities. Our consultants spend time with candidates to make sure they know exactly what they are looking for. Bluefin are well aware that one of the major gripes candidates have when dealing with agencies is the complete lack of feedback / contact they encounter. Bluefin ensures all candidates are kept fully informed throughout the recruitment process.
Have a look at some of the vacancies Bluefin are recruiting for right now below. If you find a vacancy that you are interested in please apply and a consultant will contact you to discuss in detail. You can also submit your CV speculatively if you wish to be considered for future opportunities by clicking here.
- Senior Quality Engineer – NPI – £42.5K - Senior Quality Engineer – NPI Loughborough £42.5K About the role Working as part of the Operations Team, you will apply quality and engineering expertise to lead the delivery of off-tool, off-process parts and final part approval to ensure the smooth launch of new products in applications ranging from small portable power devices to motive […]
- Test and Validation Engineer – Loughborough – £28 – £35K - Test and Validation Engineer Loughborough Eng I – £28K Eng II – £35K About the role Working as part of the Product Development team, you will apply Test & Validation engineering skills to support the design and development of commercial products covering applications across UAVs, MHE, portable and stationary power, automotive and aviation. You […]
- IT Support Technician – Loughborough – £35 – £40k - Bluefin are working with a highly respected engineering client who are looking for an IT professional to work in an IT support role. Job Description: Provide technical IT support for our employees and IT infrastructure in our Loughborough office Responsible for onboarding / offboarding of users Responsible for the IT inventory for our Loughborough office […]
- Principal Electronics Engineer – Loughborough – £56K - Principal Electronics Engineer £56K Loughborough About the role Working as part of the Product Development team, this role will apply Electrical and Electronics engineering skills to lead the design and development of commercial products for use in applications ranging from small portable power devices to motive and industrial power systems. Responsible for the delivery […]
- Principal Integration Engineer – Loughborough – £50K - PrincipalIntegration Engineer Loughborough £50K Bluefin are recruiting for a client in Loughborough who are seeking a Senior Integration Engineer. The role will support the integration activities with their customers and partners enabling fast, robust and safe integration of their equipment. Key accountabilities: Provide support to customers for integration of equipment into multiple applications […]
- Electrical Engineer – Loughborough – £35K - About the Role A design engineering role within the product development team, responsibility for the design and documentation of electrical wiring harnesses. Working within a multidisciplinary team to achieve work package delivery and meet project plan timings in a fast-paced environment. The role will include using Solidworks Electrical to create electrical schematics and manufacturing documents […]
- Senior Integration Engineer – Loughborough – £46K - Senior Integration Engineer Loughborough £33 – £46K Bluefin are recruiting for a client in Loughborough who are seeking a Senior Integration Engineer. The role will support the integration activities with their customers and partners enabling fast, robust and safe integration of their equipment. Key accountabilities: Provide support to customers for integration of equipment […]
- Senior Test Rig Development Engineer – Loughborough – £50K - Test Rig Development Engineer (Senior or Principal level) Loughborough £46K Depending on Experience About the role Working within a multidisciplinary team you will apply your electrical expertise designing and developing bespoke test rigs for our internal R&D programs and also end of line production system test rigs. You will need to utilise design skills […]
- Quality and Compliance Technician – Loughborough – £28K - Quality and Compliance Technician Loughborough £28K About the role A great opportunity to join our clients quality team and play an important role in maintaining their compliance to ISO and other accreditations. As a Quality and Compliance Technician you will be responsible for coordinating and communicating current status and actions for, environmental and health […]
- Electronics Test Quality Technician - Electronics Test Quality Technician – 401 Loughborough £28K About the role This is a key role to ensure the delivery of high quality PCBAs and other electronics components to our clients production build team. You will carry out electrical testing and fault finding of PCBAs, ensuring that you schedule testing to meet production requirements. You […]