Bluefin are working with a highly respected engineering client who are looking for an IT professional to work in an IT support role.
- Provide technical IT support for our employees and IT infrastructure in our Loughborough office
- Responsible for onboarding / offboarding of users
- Responsible for the IT inventory for our Loughborough office
- Rollout of new IT equipment
- Maintain the Cisco Meraki network equipment, implement changes, and provide written documentation
- Work with the rest of the IT Team
- Administer the fleet of laptop computers running Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 – 20.04
- Maintain and apply baseline configurations across all IT systems
- Good understanding of IT security concepts and adherence to best practices
- Experienced working with Ubuntu Linux (16.04 – 20.04)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows client and server OS, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012r2 / 2019, Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services and Group Policy
- Must be proficient working with basic network services such as DNS and DHCP
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (routing, switching, vlans)
- It’s a plus if the candidate has one or more of the following certifications: LPIC 1, CCNA, CompTIA Network+, Linux+
- Having worked with one of the following applications is also a plus:
Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere, Office 365, Bitlocker, JetBrains Teamcity, Jenkins, Git/Gitlab, Nginx, Quest Kace, OpenVPN, Dell Hardware (servers, laptops, desktops/workstations).
This is an opportunity to join a world class company who offer an excellent benefits package. If you are interested in the role please send a copy of your CV to Rob Atkins at Bluefin Recruitment for immediate consideration.